Sprite Refreshment Zone Terms and Condition
1. The Sprite Refreshment Zone Promotion (the ‘Sprite Zone Promotion’) is a promotion being organised under the My Coke Star Points Loyalty Program (the ""Program""). The Program is a loyalty program organised by The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd (the ""Organisers"") through which individuals can collect points by purchasing Coca-Cola PET Products produced by The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd that will contain a code underneath the label, (the ""Code"") available while supplies last, or through other methods as may be added from time to time. Individuals can then visit www.mycoke.com.mt, (the ""Website""), or text message the Code with a text-messaging capable device to +356 99180022 (the ""Participation Number"") to have their accounts credited with the points they have collected. Individuals who credit their accounts via text-messaging will be charged at standard rates or preferential rates, if and when applicable.
2. All terms and conditions of the Program shall apply to the Sprite Zone Promotion in addition to the terms and conditions stipulated below.
3. Individuals may exchange star points for O’Neill products available through the Website only. The redemption of prizes in the Sprite Promotion cannot be done by SMS.
4. The Sprite Promotion begins on 11 May 2011 and is scheduled to end on 8 July 2011 (the ""Promotion Period"") or until stocks last, but the Organiser reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify or cancel the Program at its discretion and at any time. Codes may be entered at any time and individuals may collect points at any time throughout the Promotion Period and may redeem prizes between 11 May 2011 and 8 July 2011 (the ""Redemption Period"").
5. Participants may reserve items by placing them in a section of the Website entitled the ‘Wish List’.
6. Each Enrolee may place a maximum of three items per 20 days in his/her Wishlist at any one time, irrespective of items in Wishlist from other categories within the MyCoke Star Points Program.
7. Once an Enrolee has placed one to three items in his/her wishlist, he/she has to wait another 20 days to place another one to three items in the wishlist, irrespective of the quantity of items if he/she has placed in the original wishlist. Thus, even if the enrollee only places one item in the original wishlist (when he/she had a chance to place 3 items) he she would have to wait 20 days to place new items in wishlist.
8. Once items have been placed in the Wish List, Participants will be notified of the number of days within which the items must be redeemed. In the event that the Participant does not collect enough points and redeem the reserved item in the prescribed number of days (the ‘Reservation Period’), such reservation shall fall. Such item shall become available for redemption to other Participants and will be removed from the Participant’s Wish List.
9. Any individual who has any unclaimed items in his or her Wish List will not be entitled to add any further Items to his/her Wish List from the Sprite Refreshment Zone within the MyCoke Star Points loyalty program to his/her Wish List until the item is redeemed/ the reservation period has expired and 20 days have passed from the initial reservation.
10. All point redemptions for products are final. Refunds, exchanges and other issues are governed by the terms and conditions applicable between the supplier/producer of the particular item and the Enrolee and are thus not the responsibility of the Organiser. Enrolees shall not be entitled to exchange any item or prize once it has been reserved following the redemption of points in the manner described in these terms and conditions and those of the Program. Enrolees are to ensure that when redeeming their prize, they choose the correct item and choose the correct details, including but not limited to details such as those of the colour and size of the item.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the available items for redemption and corresponding total number of points at any time during the Program.
12. Only the Enrolees validly presenting their Identity Cards and Redemption Codes will be entitled to receive their prizes. Prizes must be redeemed from the respective location and on the respective dates, as specified on the notification received via web.
13. Enrolees shall not be entitled to try on the prizes they have redeemed at the location from which they may collect such prizes.
14. The Organisers shall not be liable for any delays in the delivery of prizes to winning Participants.
15. The Organisers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Enrolees while participating in the Sprite Zone Promotion.
16. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility of the Sprite Zone Promotion, collecting or redemption of points, or an Enrolee’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by The Organisers in its sole discretion.
17. An Enrolee’s continued participation in the Sprite Zone Promotion constitutes the Enrolee’s acceptance of any changes to the full Terms and Conditions. Enrolees are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that the Organiser may have made to these Terms and Conditions. The most current full version of the Terms and Conditions is available on the Website and will supersede all other versions of the Terms and Conditions.
18. The Sprite Zone Promotion is only made available under the Program and is not made available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
19. Prizes redeemed in terms of the Sprite Zone Promotion cannot be exchanged for any other items or for cash.